본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Answers about History of the Web

페이지 정보

작성자 Patrice 작성일23-10-16 19:00 조회4회 댓글0건

본문

Original Answer: CERN, about 1980 Others: Philip Emeagwali Vinton Gray Cerf Tim Berners Lee The connection of many computers having linked data was originally a
Read more

History of the Web

+2

Who thought of making a clock and when?

Asked by Wiki User

Christiaan Huygens though this is not an easy question to answer. There are many types of clocks. The first type of clock was a sundial. So i guess the sun inve
Read more

Inventions

+2

Who is the father of the web?

Asked by Wiki User

The title of 'Father of the worldwide web' is attributed to the British scientist Tim Berners-Lee, games manuals who implemented the first communication between a server and
Read more

Inventions

+1

Who has claimed to have invented the Internet?

Asked by Wiki User

There is no vice president that has claimed to invent the internet. During the Democratic Presidential Nomination, Al Gore claimed to have taken the initiative
Read more

Computers

+3

What is the difference between computers and world wide web?

Asked by Wiki User

The computer is a tool, and one of its uses is for access to the Internet. The Internet is a series of disc drives in server computers that contain data. The co
Read more

Domain Names

+2

Is salviamonster dot com legit or a scam?

Asked by JeremiahElNerdolocoAgojo

Legit, you can buy Salvia at local headshops as well. I would not recommend smoking without someone who knows what their doing though, I've had some crazy trips
Read more

History of the Web

+2

What does flagging a video mean?

Asked by Wiki User

Flagging a message means marking it as important, or something that you need to come back to, or that needs your attention. Many email programs, for instance, o
Read more

History of the Web

+1

How has the Internet changed the way we study?

Asked by Wiki User

Personally the internet has made me a very lazy scholar... It is soo easy to get just about any source online that as a grad student, I have not yet visited the
Read more

Search Engine Optimization

+2

Who gave the name Google to the Google search engine?

Asked by Wiki User

Google is taken from the work "googol" which means 10^100, or one with one hundred 0's following it. As for the namer, most likely Larry Page or Sergey Brin, bo
Read more

Internet

+1

Number of internet users in Canada?

Asked by Wiki User

Specific statistics are unknown. Remember, not everyone posts their location on Twitter.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 주식회사 제이엘패션(JFL)
  • TEL 02 575 6330 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm), E-MAIL jennieslee@jlfglobal.com
  • ADDRESS 06295 서울특별시 강남구 언주로 118, 417호(도곡동,우성캐릭터199)
  • BUSINESS LICENSE 234-88-00921 (대표:이상미), ONLINE LICENCE 2017-서울강남-03304
  • PRIVACY POLICY