본문 바로가기
자유게시판

Persija Jakarta vs Barito Putera: BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Week 1 Match Pr…

페이지 정보

작성자 Pamela 작성일24-10-23 06:08 조회2회 댓글0건

본문

Persija Jakarta (3-4-2-1): Andritany Ardhiyasa; Muhammad Ferarri, Ondrej Kudela, Rizky Ridho; Rio Fahmi, Firza Andika, Ramon Bueno, Maciej Gajos; Witan Sulaeman, Ryo Matsumura; Gustavo Almeida. Manager: Carlos Pena.

Persib Bandung vs PSBS Biak will be played starting at 19:00 WIB, broadcast live on Indosiar and Vidio. This fixture serves as the opening match for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The match will be held at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat. Persib Bandung is the reigning champion of BRI Liga 1. In the previous season, Maung Bandung won against Madura United in the final. Meanwhile, PSBS Biak won Liga 2 last season. They defeated Semen Padang in the final. PSBS Biak, despite being a promoted side, should not be taken lightly. PSBS Biak has been strengthening their squad. Jeam Kelly Sroyer has been signed to enhance their attacking power. Additionally, there is an 'Argentinian contingent' led by coach Juan Esnaider. Persib Bandung needs to address their fans' doubts following the 2024 President’s Cup. The way to achieve this is by securing a win against PSBS Biak. Coach Bojan Hodak is ready to deliver three points to the Bobotoh. "Every match in this league is crucial, and we need to secure three points. Being the champions this year means every team we play against will be giving their best," said Bojan Hodak. "Thus, we need to stay focused on one game at a time," the Croatian coach added.

aloisio-neto-psm-dew_16488e8.jpgOn Saturday, August 9, 2024, Persija Jakarta will face Barito Putera in the opening week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Jakarta International Stadium. The game will start at 19:00 WIB and will be shown live on Indosiar and Vidio.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Ahead of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season, PSIS Semarang has seen major changes, including several key player departures. Two crucial local defenders, Fredyan Wahyu and Wahyu Prasetyo, have transferred to Malut United. They follow Hari Nur Yulianto, who also joined Malut United last season. PSIS Semarang also lost a vital foreign player, Taisei Marukawa, who transferred to Dewa United. PSIS mentioned foreign player regulations as a reason for Marukawa’s departure. Despite these losses, PSIS has brought in new talent, including Zalnando on loan from Persib Bandung. Additionally, promising young players Aulia Rahman (17) and Rahmat Syawal (18) are expected to make a significant impact. Here is a recap of PSIS Semarang’s official transfers at the start of the 2024/2025 season:

Persib Bandung vs PSBS Biak Stadion Si Jalak Harupat Friday, August 9, 2024 19:00 WIB Live broadcast: Indosiar Live streaming: Vidio Streaming link: Click this link NOTE: Sports content on Vidio can be accessed with a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

- Alexsandro dos Santos Ferreira: Alexsandro, who joined PSBS last season, is expected to continue his impressive performance. He was the top scorer in Liga 2 last season with 15 goals and was also named the best player. The 27-year-old Brazilian operates as a central forward, using his dominant right foot and agile movements. His performance remains relatively unknown to Liga 1 teams, which might work in his favor.

Although Persija Jakarta made it to the semifinals of the 2024 Presidential Cup, their performance needs evaluation. They suffered three consecutive losses and conceded nine goals in five matches. Barito Putera, who did not compete in the 2024 Presidential Cup, engaged in several friendlies against high-level opponents. One notable result was a 3-0 victory over Persebaya Surabaya.

Last 5 matches of Barito Putera
March 29, 2024: Barito Putera 0-0 PSIS Semarang
April 17, 2024: RANS Nusantara 1-1 Barito Putera
April 21, 2024: Barito Putera 2-2 Persija Jakarta
April 25, 2024: Barito Putera 1-5 Bhayangkara
April 29, 2024: Persikabo 1973 3-4 Barito Putera

If you have any type of questions relating to where and how you can utilize Perjuangan PSM Kembali Ke Jalur Kemenangan, you could call us at our own web site.adi-satryo-psis-sema_d3b6ae9.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 주식회사 제이엘패션(JFL)
  • TEL 02 575 6330 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm), E-MAIL jennieslee@jlfglobal.com
  • ADDRESS 06295 서울특별시 강남구 언주로 118, 417호(도곡동,우성캐릭터199)
  • BUSINESS LICENSE 234-88-00921 (대표:이상미), ONLINE LICENCE 2017-서울강남-03304
  • PRIVACY POLICY